Friday, July 24, 2009

Our big Family Photo Shoot




Well it is official.  We head the photo studio tomorrow for our first official family photo shoot.  The many outfits are laid out and ready for tomorrow.  All of us are matching and have many outfit changes.  We are doing this right!  So soon we should have the pictures to share with you all....but until then please enjoy.....CARROT FACE....Man this little one can't get enough carrots. He is going to turn orange soon!  He also liked Peas tonight was the first time he had them.  He is a little eater that is for sure...SHUT UP MIKI...I know he is plump already I get it!

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Have fun today at the big photo shoot! I'm so excited to see the results! Thanks for posting the cutest carrots face ever!
Love, Alicia

Michaelene said...

Now remember, when they eat a lot of carrots, sweet potatoes, squash (orangey veggies) their skin tends to turn a bit orange ... I'm so not kidding!! It really does happen - so don't get scaredycats!

Glad he's enjoying yummy veggies ... cute pics!

Josie said...

Hi! I just get on your blog and I enjoy reading your story :)

This kid is too cute!
:)