Sunday, October 4, 2009






Wow, how time does fly.  It has been a long time since I have updated the blog.  Archer will be 7 months on the 10th and it is hard for us to believe.  He has his doctor check up this week so we are excited to see how much he has grown.  He now has two teeth and no one ever old me how sharp those things can be, I am wondering if he is part shark?  We took him to get his first real haircut and he was such a good baby.  The balloon fiesta is underway and all the balloons came over Corrales yesterday and were landing all around our house.  Archer was able to see them, but only after one almost landed on the house!

2 comments:

Michaelene said...

There you guys are!!! I'm so glad to hear that all is well. I can not believe how big Archer is - he's HUGE.
Great pictures, thanks for the update. Please don't stay gone so long this time ;0)

Alicia said...

Yay! Thank you for sharing the very cute photos, of the cutest baby EVER! How exciting to have the hot air ballons over the house. I wish I could have seen his eyes light up while he watched! What a good boy sitting still during his haircut. He looks so happy! :)Alicia